Whether you're making a feature film, television series, documentary, web site, game, or advertisement, we will ensure you get the clearances you need.
Founded in 1998 by Amy Lennie and Ron Proulx, The Rights Company has worked on over 100 Feature Films, 200 TV Movies & 5000 TV Episodes, and has clients throughout the world, including Canada, USA, U.K., Spain, Germany, Hong Kong, and Australia.
The Rights Company has worked on such productions as Maps To The Stars, Saw II/III/IV/V, Flashpoint, Water, Degrassi: The Next Generation, The Skulls II, Where The Truth Lies, Away From Her, and The Shipping News.
We perform a variety of services on your behalf:
- Script Clearance Reports
- Title & Copyright Reports
- Image & Design Reports
- Visual Research
- Script analysis for clearance issues
- Fee negotiations with licensors
- Cost reports
- Work with legal to ensure compliance with Errors and Omissions requirements
We clear all rights, including but not limited to:
Footage and all
- Underlying rights; talent, music, choreography, etc.
- Photos, artwork, likeness, articles, etc.
We work in all media, including:
- Television and Theatrical
- Electronic Media, including Internet and DVD
- Print Publishing